As a diligent vehicle owner, you likely take your car into a mechanic for regular checkups to ensure everything is working as it should. You also have your oil changed on a regular basis and you make repairs as soon as something goes wrong. But do you bring your car in for 30k/60k/90k maintenance? Hopefully so! 30k/60k/90k maintenance is crucial if you want your car to run for as long as possible while retaining its value.
What is 30k/60k/90k maintenance?
Before we dive into the importance of 30k/60k/90k maintenance, it’d be good to know what that actually means! Manufacturers recommend having your foreign car maintained by a European master repair service in Conway, AR every 30,000, 60,000 and 90,000 miles. This service is known in the industry simply as 30k/60k/90k maintenance. Among many other things, this maintenance includes brake service, tire rotation and fluid checks, as well as replacement of components like spark plugs and filters. All in all, this maintenance ensures your car is running like new, even if it has 90,000 miles on it!
Here’s why 30k/60k/90k maintenance is so important:
- Detect problems before they happen: Car trouble can come seemingly out of nowhere. One moment you’re cruising down the road, while the next, smoke is pouring out from under your hood. You can avoid being the broken-down car on the side of the road by scheduling 30k/60k/90k maintenance. Our mechanics can spot any potential problems and fix them before the issue becomes an emergency.
- Avoid expensive repairs: Going along with the previous point, regular maintenance can prevent a hefty repair bill! Although 30k/60k/90k maintenance can be pricy, it’s much less expensive than paying to replace your engine or some other critical component of your ride.
- Retain vehicle value: 30k/60k/90k maintenance isn’t just for your peace of mind—it’s also necessary if you want your vehicle to hold its value over the long haul. When you eventually try to resell your car, the potential buyer will want proof that your vehicle has been professionally serviced every 30,000 miles like the manufacturer recommends. Additionally, you may have to schedule 30k/60k/90k maintenance if you want your car to stay under warranty.
When you’re searching for a mechanic to provide your regular maintenance, there’s no more reliable name in town than Riverdale Automotive. We offer the following key advantages:
- Affordable services: We know that you don’t want to spend your whole paycheck on vehicle maintenance. That’s why we don’t charge you an arm and a leg for it! When you let us work on your car, you can rest easy knowing that you paid a fair price for our services.
- Expert knowledge: There are numerous automotive shops that will perform your 30k/60k/90k maintenance, but they don’t all know what they’re doing once they open the hood. At Riverdale Automotive, we pride ourselves in our ability to work on all kinds of luxury European vehicles.
Don’t let just any old mechanic handle your 30k/60k/90k maintenance—bring your vehicle to a European master repair service in Conway, AR! Our crew at Riverdale Automotive will have your car inspected and tuned up in no time at all. We guarantee you’ll have the best-running car out on the road, even if it’s a couple decades old!